The 2022 Mid-Year
Outlook of the 7(a) loan program in 2022 by the nation’s leading LSP.
A forecast of key market dynamics shaping the current outlook for government-guaranteed lenders, including:
- Increased Popularity of SBA Programs Throughout Recent Years
- Changes to Underwriting Procedures Amid Increased Regulatory Oversight
- Recent Secondary Market Responses and 2022 Premium Pricing Data
- Impacts of Economic Recovery Efforts
- The Role of Technology in the Future of Lending
“We hope this report provides SBA professionals with the data-driven insight needed to understand SBA lending today to better prepare for success in the years to come.”
– Will McClain | CEO, Windsor Advantage
Explore by Topic
SBA 7(a) Trends at a Glance
- Overview the state of SBA lending with Will McClain, President & CEO, Windsor Advantage.
- Understand national SBA lending trends at a glance.
- Explore new opportunities for lenders illuminated by FY Q1 and Q2 2022 data.
Underwriting & Compliance
- Learn how underwriting procedures are impacted by recent regulatory scrutiny and the SBA’s new focuses.
- Prevent delays by addressing these risk flags. Featuring insight by Brent Ciurlino, Former Director, OCRM.
- Understand how business valuations have responded to economic conditions. Featuring insight by Neal Patel, Founder & Chief Appraiser, Reliant Business Valuation
Secondary Market Outlook
- Understand how current conditions and uncertainty are shaping the secondary market.
- Access pricing data for 7(a) 10-year and 25-year premiums sold this year.
- Learn how to adapt your strategy to account for recent changes.
The Future of SBA Lending
- Plan for the incentivized changes that could shape lender strategy this year.
- Adapt to current and anticipated borrower needs.
- Understand the opportunities for technology to disrupt the future of SBA lending. Featuring insight by Chuck Evans, Executive VP for Lender Development & Training, Windsor Advantage.
Download the Full Mid-Year Report
Read the complete SBA lending forecast from the nation’s leading Lender Service Provider. The full version of the report includes:
- National SBA Data Trends at a Glance
- Updates to Compliance & Underwriting Procedures
- SBA Secondary Market Outlook with Pricing Data
- Predictions for the Future of SBA Lending