In December, we launched the SBA Atlas, a free online platform making historical SBA loan data more accessible than ever. The tool for lenders empowers users with custom dashboards, multi-level data filtering, and visual data presentations to efficiently understand the current world of SBA Lending.
In this month’s Thirty-at-Noon webinar, our experts shared the playbook for how to improve your lending strategy with data backed decisions using the SBA Atlas.
Watch the full webinar to see our experts walk through how to access, analyze, and apply key data in the SBA Atlas using two sample scenarios that illustrate how to do the following:
- Analyze local and national growth of the SBA program
- Identify high potential or underserved industries in your lending footprint
- Understand your local competition
- Evaluate industry charge-off data to identify low-risk and high-risk industries
- Compare how your institutions’ loans are priced compared to the local and national averages
- Understand the franchise lending landscape in your local region
Click the button below to create your free SBA Atlas account. Use the webinar to guide you as you begin using the platform, and feel free to ask our team any questions about using the tool to improve your overall SBA lending strategy.
About Windsor Advantage
Windsor Advantage provides banks, credit unions and CDFIs with a comprehensive outsourced SBA 7(a) and USDA lending platform.
Since 2010, Windsor has processed more than $2.8 billion in government guaranteed loans and currently services a portfolio in excess of $2 billion (as of December 31, 2021) for over 100 lender clients nationwide. With more than 150 years of cumulative SBA lending experience, cutting edge technology, rigid controls and consistent processes, Windsor is uniquely qualified to assist any size lender with implementing a thoughtful and profitable government guaranteed lending initiative.
The Company is headquartered in Chicago, IL with offices in Indianapolis, IN and Charleston, SC.