Windsor provides turnkey solutions to Lenders within the following government guaranteed lending programs:
Maximum SBA Guaranty $3,750,000 with a maximum Loan of $5,000,000 (Including all other loans to borrowers and affiliates). Reduces risk to lenders by guaranteeing large portions of loans made to small businesses.
Eligible Uses of Proceeds
- Business Acquisition
- Business Expansion
- Business Start up costs
- Working Capital
- Inventory Purchases
- Franchise Purchase
- Refinance Existing Business Debt
- Commercial Real Estate Purchase
- Equipment, Machinery & Inventory
- Rate may be fixed or variable.
- The Bank sets the rate not to exceed SBA maximums.
- Higher rates are permitted on loans less than $50,000.
- SBA Loans have no prepayment penalty unless the term is 15 years or longer. (Prepayment penalty 5%, 3%, 1%; for years 1-3).
The CAPlines program, for loans up to $5 million, is designed to help small businesses meet their short-term and cyclical working capital needs.
Use of Proceeds
The programs can be used to:
- Finance seasonal working capital needs;
- Finance the direct costs of performing certain construction, service and supply contracts, subcontracts, or purchase orders;
- Finance the direct cost associated with commercial and residential construction; or
- Provide general working capital lines of credit that have specific requirements for repayment.
The International Trade Loan, for loans up to $5 million, offers a 90% guarantee for fixed assets and working capital for businesses that plan to start or continue exporting.
International Trade Loans are available for businesses to expand existing export markets or develop new export markets. These loans are also available to small businesses adversely affected by import competition and can demonstrate that the loan proceeds will improve competitive position.
Use of Proceeds
To acquire, construct, renovate, modernize, improve, or expand facilities and equipment to be used in the United States to produce goods or service involved in international trade and to develop and penetrate foreign markets. Funds also may be used to refinance an existing loan.
The Business and Industry (B&I) Guaranteed Loan Program helps create jobs and stimulate rural economies by providing financial backing for rural business. Loan proceeds may be used for working capital, machinery and equipment, building and real estate and certain types of debt refinancing.
The primary purpose is to create and maintain employment and improve the economic climate in rural communities. The maximum aggregate B&I guaranteed loan amount that can be offered to any one borrower under this program is $25.0 million.
The percentage of guarantee, up to the maximum allowed, is a matter of negotiation between the lender and the agency. The maximum percentage of guarantee is:
- 80.0% for loans of $5.0 million or less
- 70.0% for loans between $5.0 million and $10.0 million
- 60.0% for loans exceeding $10.0 million
The FSA “Farm Ownership” loans and “Operating Loans” offer a 90% guarantee on loans up to $1,392,000 (amount adjusted annually based on inflation).
Guaranteed Farm Ownership (FO) Loans
FO loans may be made to purchase farmland, construct or repair buildings and other fixtures, develop farmland to promote soil and water conservation, or to refinance debt. The term of a FO loan is up to 40 years.
Guaranteed Operating Loans Guaranteed Operating Loans (OL)
OL may be used to purchase livestock, farm equipment, feed, seed, fuel, farm chemicals, insurance, and other operating expenses. Operating Loans can also be used to pay for minor improvements to buildings, costs associated with land and water development, family living expenses, and to refinance debts under certain conditions. The term of an OL is 1 to 7 years.