Key Windsor benefits include:
Extensive SBA and Government Guaranteed Lending Experience:
- People: 150+ years of in house experience
- Volume (Closing): $1.2+ Billion in loans funded over the past 5 years
- Volume (Servicing): Servicing a $1.0+ Billion loan portfolio as of January 31, 2017
- National Reach: Loans funded in 48 states
Comprehensive commitment to controls and compliance.
- SOC I Type II certified (past 5 years) with audit opinion
- Extensive information security policies
- Annual Network Vulnerability Assessment
Windsor partners with lenders to create an innovative and profitable SBA lending strategy through:
- Focus: Identify the lender’s key strategic niches, including industry, collateral-type and SBA program
- Conversion: Focus on pre-approval services to increase successful conversion from prospect to funding
- Training: Customized, on-going training program to increase SBA platform success through a combination of technical knowledge and market insight
Efficient, documented and audited processes ensure consistent and effective communication on every transaction.
Highly automated and integrated systems. Best practices operational efficiencies result in increased efficiency ratios.
Independent, owner-managed firm with 27 professionals and growing.
Windsor provides Lenders with the outsourced SBA platform to:
- Expand product offerings
- Reduce risk, while increasing profitability
- Generate significant premium income
- Increase capital ratios and CAMELS rating
- Reduce concentrations
- Increase the size of eligible transactions